Our Terms and Policies
- Tuition payment is due at time of registration.
- Class placement cannot be reserved until payment is received.
- We encourage you to enroll early as class size is limited.
- Please mail your tuition payment to our mailing address at:
The Art Spot
88 Sugar Hollow Road,
Danbury, CT 06810
- Refunds are available in full (minus a $20. processing fee) up to 5 days prior to the beginning of the first class.
- Refunds after that will be granted only if the place in the class can be sold to another student.
- A full refund will be issued if minimum enrollment is not met and the class is canceled.
- Make up classes are not offered unless we cancel a class or have a weather cancellation.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes under unforeseen circumstances.
- All cancelled classes will be made up.
- The Art Spot follows the Danbury School System for weather cancellations – if they are closed, The Art Spot is closed.
- If Danbury has a school opening delay, The Art Spot will open with regular hours.
- If Danbury announces an early dismissal, The Art Spot is closed for the afternoon/evening classes.
- High School Students may be eligible to attend adult classes, decisions to be made on an individual basis.